Vape cartridges, also called cannabis cartridges, are devices used to consume cannabis. They typically consist of marijuana that is already loaded into the cartridge. This makes it easy for the user. Simply press the button and inhale the cannabis. There are two main types of cannabis cartridges, which are disposable vape pens and reusable (rechargeable) vape pens.
Disposable vape pens, also called disposable vape cartridges or disposables, are lightweight and small enough to fit into your pocket. Many consider disposable vape pens to be the easiest way to consume cannabis. They are hassle-free, and there is no mess involved in the process. All you do when using a disposable vape pen is press the button and the cannabis is released. Once the cartridge runs dry, you can simply throw the disposable pen in the trash and use another one. They allow for an instant high and do not require any time to put together.
Cannabis cartridges are safe to use, easy to transport with you wherever you go and do not produce any odor or smoke when they are used. They also give the user the ability to control how strong each inhalation is, which is not generally the case when other methods such as dabbing are used to consume cannabis.
Cannabis cartridges are pretty simple to use. Check for an on and off switch. If there is one, then turn it on. Some vape cartridges require you to click five times for it to power on. You may also need to attach the cartridge to a battery if it does not have a charge. Some require you to connect it to the batter to avoid any oil leakage as well. You can power the cannabis cartridge down by clicking the on and off button the same number of times as it takes to turn it on.
Once the vape cartridge is appropriately connected to the battery and turned on, you can begin smoking it. You can do so by simply pressing the button and inhaling. However, when doing so, be sure to keep the vape cartridge in a vertical position. This prevents any oil leakage from occurring. It is easy to over-consume vapor parts, so be sure to start with small dosages until you get used to using the cannabis cartridge. Also, be sure to monitor the cartridge’s temperature as you use it. If it begins to get too hot, then it can negatively impact the chemical components in cannabis. You can typically adjust the temperature by simply clicking the cartridge pen several times.
If you are using a reusable vape pen, then you will need to refill it once it runs dry. You can refill a cannabis cartridge in three easy steps:
- Open the cartridge
- Fill the cartridge with oil
- Reassemble your cartridge
The cartridge should have directions for refilling listed in the instruction manual or on the box. In general, you can simply do so by unscrewing the mouthpiece and adding the cannabis oil to the container. Be sure to reassemble properly to avoid any oil leakage.
Cannabis flower is usually consumed by inhaling via smoking or vaporizing. There are plenty of ways you can enjoy it – through a joint, pipe, bong, bubbler, or vaporizer, among many others. When you inhale cannabis flower, you should expect to feel an initial result, with the full results setting in about 30 minutes to an hour, diminishing with time.
The Sativa strain generally contains higher levels of THC than other variations. Sativa cannabis will increase brain activity and cause you to be more active and talkative than normal. Sativa strains are a great solution for eliminating anxiety and making the user feel more lively and bubbly at social gatherings.
Indica cannabis contains lower THC levels and brings a more relaxed, peaceful feeling. A perfect solution for restlessness, pain, and discomfort, Indica will lower your stress levels and prevent your muscles from tensing up. Indica has been widely used as a sleep aid, as it helps put the mind at ease.
Some individuals prefer to experience a perfect blend of hyperactive and totally relaxed – that is where hybrid strains come to play. For those who wish to reduce their discomfort while remaining active and anxiety-free, hybrid cannabis strains are the ideal choice.
When you’re looking for the right cannabis product for you, keep these considerations in mind:
- Know what you’re trying to achieve. What you’re trying to feel or treat will help you narrow your options. Talk with the dispensary employee about your goals for cannabis use, whether that’s treating insomnia, reducing anxiety, or increasing energy.
- Understand your tolerance. Some strains, such as Pineapple Express, are considered “entry level.” Their effects are typically mild and tolerable. Strains with higher levels of cannabinoids may be too potent for a first-time user.
- Consider your medical history. While cannabis is a natural product, it can cause intense effects. Before you try cannabis, you need to consider possible interactions with existing medical conditions and medications. When in doubt, ask a doctor or other healthcare professional about your individual benefits and potential risks.
- Decide on a desired consumption method. Each technique for consuming cannabis has benefits and drawbacks. If you smoke or vape cannabis, you may feel effects more quickly, but it can irritate your lungs and airways. Gummies, chewables, and foods may be easier to tolerate, but the effects take longer, and they may be much more potent than inhalation
|Fatigue, stress, nausea, pain
|Pain, cramps, inflammation, insomnia, mental fog, PTSD
|Chronic pain, muscle spasms, insomnia
|Fatigue, stress, acute pain, mental fog, anxiety, PTSD
|Insomnia, acute pain, nausea, low appetite, PTSD
|Low appetite, restless leg syndrome, insomnia
|Acute pain, insomnia, low appetite
|Inflammation, pain, stress
|Depression, anxiety, mental fog, low energy
|Pain, mood disorders, insomnia, low appetite
|Low mood, mental fog, social anxiety
|Super Silver Haze
|Stress, anxiety, mental fog, low energy
|Mental fog, acute pain, social anxiety
|Migraine, glaucoma, headaches, low moods
Had a long day and want to chill out? Need to do some spring cleaning or get a project done? Talking to your local budtender, they will tell you:
- Indicas are calm and relaxing, great for chilling out at the end of the night, watching a movie or listening to music, taking a nap, or just staring at the wall.
- Sativas are energetic and will make you productive. They’re great for physical activity, going for a hike, completing a task, cleaning, and anything that requires focus.
- Hybrid strains offer a mix of indica- and sativa-like effects.
Here are answers to some common questions about indica and sativa marijuana.
Is there a difference between indicas and sativas?
“Indica” and “sativa” are botanical terms referring to a plant’s physical structure. As far as effects, indicas are thought to be sedating and relaxing, while sativas are thought to be uplifting and energetic.
Do sativas give you energy?
While there is no scientific evidence that sativas give you energy, they are believed to be uplifting and euphoric.
Do sativas give you a body high?
Sativas are commonly thought to provide a head and body high, although every consumer’s body chemistry is different.
Do sativas give you the munchies?
Sativa strains may help stimulate appetite and give you the munchies, but it depends on your body chemistry.
Will sativas keep you up at night?
Sativas are thought to be energizing so they may keep you up at night, but it depends on your body chemistry.
Do indicas make you sleepy?
In general, indicas are thought to be relaxing, which can make you feel sleepy.
Do indicas give you a body high?
Some indica strains are known for delivering heavy body highs.
Will indicas make me feel paranoid?
If you’re prone to anxiety or paranoia when sober, indica or sativa strains may cause negative effects, but it depends on your body chemistry.
Will indicas turn my eyes red?
Indicas or sativas may make your eyes turn red, depending on your body.
- Hover over a product and select “ADD TO CART” or “SELECT OPTIONS” to choose the weight/flavour of the product; then “ADD TO CART”.
- Click the “CART” or “VIEW CART” when you are done and review your order.
- Remove items by clicking the “X” button. Add/reduce quantities by clicking the “+” and “-“ buttons beside a product. Click “UPDATE CART”.
- Click “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” when ready.
- Review your billing details, shipping details and order details.
- Before placing your order. You need to read and accept our terms & conditions.
- Choose “PLACE ORDER” when you are done; if your purchase fails, please contact us via email or live chat
- Check your email for a confirmation letter and next steps to pay with your selected payment method.
- Send us a screenshot of your payment for confirmation and make sure it was processed. We will then process and ship your order.
We currently ship within the USA and out of the USA, except where restrictions apply.
If by any chance, your order hasn’t arrived within 5 business days, you’ll qualify for a free reship (tracked orders only). However, if the product has been confiscated by customs, Exotic Cannabis Shop will offer a reship as we thrive to send all orders 100% discreet. Please note that we DO NOT offer a reship service to Norway, Sweden, Finland, or Kuwait– Due to the higher proportion of customs confiscations, you order from these countries at your own risk.
We do offer interstate and world wide shipping which is very SAFE-RELIABLE-DISCREET and We give a guarantee that your order will make it through the customs of your country.
NB: For complicated products restricted as per individual state laws;
- Double Vacuum Seal and Stealth Package on all orders so it can’t be scent detected by canine (dogs) or electronic sniffers,
- If your shipment does not arrive we can provide you with proof of shipment and you are compensated but will give no refunds unless it is our error.
- Stuff is professionally wrapped into an oily plastic, no smell, no x-ray penetration, and cannot be detected even with the ION scanner. then packaged into a PlayStation or X-box carton so the buyer receives stuff as though receiving a newly ordered game.
- We do also send customized packages (diplomatic sealed ) which evade all custom checks. To avoid crushing, items will come in small packages. Many concentrates such as hash and amber glass can be mailed via a flat envelope. This Envelope will be shipped via mail.
- We must be alerted within 24 hours from the delivery time, if anything is missing from the order, or if a product is defective. We cannot accept any notifications after 24 hours
- NB ~ Make sure there are no errors with your email address, shipping address, and phone number we don’t want orders shipped to the wrong addresses or to the wrong persons.
- 100% Risk-free and Safe delivery to both Home and P.O Box Addresses.
Credit card companies calculate a high commission for every order paid by credit card This amount has to be paid by the online shop. The commission they ask is about 10% of the total amount of the order. This amount will eventually be paid by the customer (you). We think the commission is much too high. Most countries can make an international bank transfer for less.
On top of the above reason, online shops have to deal with fraud since most fraudulent orders are made by credit card. These orders are paid for by using stolen credit cards and the shops will send their products but will never be paid by the credit card companies or, even worse, the shops will get a fine. We prefer not to incur these costs.
Since we don’t use credit cards we keep our costs low making it much more affordable for our clients!
- Orders placed on the weekend, will be sent out the following Monday
- Email/Live Chat hours are Monday – Friday from 9AM PST – 5PM PST
It can take up to 24 hours for tracking numbers to be updated with USA Post. If after 24 hours and the tracking still does not work, feel free to contact us at (our email) or use our live chat from 7AM PST – 7PM PST.
- We will then file an trace with USA Post in an attempt to locate your package
- Once a trace has been filed it may take anywhere up to 5 business days, if the trace is successful the package will be enroute to you. However if the package cannot be located, we will send you a full 100% replacement.
- We cannot issue refunds due to the lateness of the package as that is solely due to USA Post and is not within our control.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages once USA Post marks the tracking “Delivered”.
- The information you provided us was incorrect, please double check your shipping information and make sure that the information provided is correct.
- This may cause a delay in an additional 1-2 business days (Note we do not issue refunds if you provide us with the wrong delivery address)
Signature are always required as a safety and security measure for the package. If you do not require a signature please leave a note during the checkout process. However if you wish to do so, we are not held liable once your tracking shows “Delivered”.
All our orders will get dispatched within 24 hours at most after payment is received;
Once the parcel is dispatched we provide you the tracking number to trace parcel movement;
All parcels are discreet and secure. (Jiffy bags & Boxes or Envelopes)
Standard Shipping is chargeable on all orders.
Next Day Delivery Service available for extra fees.
For US nationwide DELIVERY. All national orders should arrive between 24hrs to 3 days.
Orders out of U.S and areas like S. America, Asia, Canada, Europe, & UAE are usually delivered within 3 to 5 business days.
All parcels are dispatched in secure, discreet, and unbranded packaging.
Please contact us if your item has not been delivered within 5 working days within the U.S, or 7 working days for the rest of the world and we will see into it. Please include your order ID and tracking number in your message to us.
We ship internationally for the best service and rates. International shipping rates are calculated at checkout and vary by country. All prices include express shipping + duty paid, so that total cost reflected is for door-to-door delivery with duty paid and handled by us directly. To be clear, this means that the total cost of shipping and duty is the full amount to cover all shipping and duty costs associated with your order. There is nothing else for you to pay.