Buy Toosie Pre Packaged Smalls Strain at Exotic cannabis Shop
Buy Toosie Pre Packaged Smalls Strain at Exotic Cannabis Shop which is one of the biggest Cannabis Shop in the United States of America. We cultivate cannabis, manufacture a variety of in-house marijuana products, proudly serve patients and customers in multiple states, and wholesale products to other cannabis brands.
We focus on small-batch, craft cannabis, cultivated using sustainable techniques at our state-of-the-art indoor and outdoor grow facilities. We source unique genetics and create premium products that include Flowers, Concentrates, Edibles, and Vape Cartridges, available at our medical and recreational marijuana dispensaries. Buy Toosie Pre Packaged Smalls Strain and see what the hype is all about!
Throughout our work, we remain committed to expanding the science of cannabis and creating the future we want to see in the emerging marijuana industry through social justice, sustainability, and research. Contact Us if you have any questions.
What are the effects of cannabis(Toosie Pre Packaged Smalls Strain)?
The effects experienced by the cannabis (marijuana) user are variable and will depend upon the dose, method of administration, prior experience, any concurrent drug use, personal expectations, mood state and the social environment in which the drug is used.
Effects of cannabis (marijuana) include:
- an altered state of consciousness. The user may feel “high”, very happy, euphoric, relaxed, sociable and uninhibited.
- distorted perceptions of time and space. The user may feel more sensitive to things around them, and may also experience a more vivid sense of taste, sight, smell and hearing.
- increased pulse and heart rate, bloodshot eyes, dilated pupils, and often increased appetite (“the munchies”).
- impaired coordination and concentration, making activities such as driving a car or operating machinery difficult and dangerous.
- negative experiences, such as anxiousness, panic, self-consciousness and paranoid thoughts.
People who use large quantities of cannabis may become sedated or disoriented and may experience toxic psychosis — not knowing who they are, where they are, or what time it is. High doses may also cause fluctuating emotions, fragmentary thoughts, paranoia, panic attacks, hallucinations and feelings of unreality.
Various concentrations of THC, cannabidiol (CBD), or hybrid products exist in products found cannabis dispensaries in states that have legalized recreational marijuana use.
How long does it take cannabis to work?
The effects of inhaled cannabis are felt within minutes, reach their peak in 10 to 30 minutes, and may linger for two or three hours. However, edible cannabis, which may contain higher amount of THC, can take a longer period of time to reach full effect as it must be absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. The effect of edible cannabis can last up to 12 hours.
THC is highly lipid soluble and can be stored in fat cells possibly for several months. Stored THC is released very slowly, and unevenly, back into the bloodstream.
While cannabis (marijuana) remains a federal DEA Schedule 1 controlled substance, research has resulted in development and marketing of medications which are synthetic prescription cannabinoid products.
- Marinol (dronabinol) is used for the control of nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapeutic agents used in the treatment of cancer and to stimulate appetite in AIDS patients.
- Cesamet (nabilone) is used for the control of nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapeutic agents used in the treatment of cancer.
Safety of cannabis
Consumption of marijuana leads to a psychoactive drug effect. Do not drive, operate machinery, or perform other hazardous activities while using cannabis (marijuana). It may cause dizziness, drowsiness, and impaired judgment.
States that have legalized marijuana for recreational or medical consumption have laws in place that make it illegal to drive under the influence of marijuana; review each states law carefully.
- Do not drink alcohol while using cannabis. Alcohol will increase dizziness, drowsiness, and impaired judgment.
- Cannabis may increase the effects of other drugs that cause drowsiness, including antidepressants, alcohol, antihistamines, sedatives (used to treat insomnia), pain relievers, anxiety medicines, seizure medicines, and muscle relaxants, among others.