Vape Pens are primarily used with pre-filled THC oil and CBD vape cartridges. Due to their versatility, vape pens can be utilized with a variety of atomizers that allow you to vape various substances.
What is a vape pen?
Why is my vape pen not working?
- Push-button vape pen not on: Click the button five times and try again. Make sure you are holding the button while hitting it or it will not work.
- Cartridge not connected properly: The cartridge might be too loose and is not making a proper connection to the device.
- Incompatible cartridge: Unfortunately, some cartridges are not compatible with all vape pens despite being 510-threaded.
- Defective coil or battery: Sometimes cartridges can come with a defective coil that will not fire. Try it on another battery and if it works, then your vape pen battery might be defective.
- Cartridge is depleted: Once your cartridge is empty it isn’t going to produce vapor, re-fill or replace it.
- Vape pen not charged: Plug it into the charger. Some vape pens have micro-USB or even USB-C charging ports, or the standard 510-threaded USB charger.